FiltersYou can filter the events by category here:
- Bike Maintenance (18 events)
- Bike Valet (3 events)
- Community Event (18 events)
- Community Ride (20 events)
- Fee required (1 events)
- Suitable for all ages (31 events)
- See All Events
Join others on a community bike ride that explores how to bike to your favorite libraries. The rescheduled Tour de Biblio will start downtown at the Joel D. Valdez Main Library, head on over to check out the remodeled Sam Lena-South Tucson library, and then we’ll find the hidden gem, the Santa Rosa library.
The library will provide snacks and water, a safe route and an introduction to riding in a group.
Before you arrive:
- You will need to bring and wear your own helmet.
- Any rider under the age of 18 must ride with a parent or guardian.
- A waiver will need to be signed the day of the tour by all participants. View the waiver here.